It's that time of the year again, the time where emails are bombarded with evites and subject lines reading "Fall 13 & RSVP" start coming up in my personal email box, it's New York Fashion Week (NYFW) for short!
Above are a few of the evites I got so far, I am excited about Charlotte Ronson and Duckie Brown which the first menswear show I am going to.
Since I have busy workload at my full time job I am pacing myself this year, there are so many shows to go to and little time but grateful to be going to a few shows. This year, I decided to pack a survival kit consisting of:
- New Camera my friend Alaina recommended the Panasonic Lumix ZS19.
- A pair of Yosi Samra ballerina flats rolled in my bag-I plan to wear my heels but going to different locations within 2 hours.. break out the flats!
- My Ipad-easier to jot things down in between shows.
- Nars Orgasm color Lip Gloss.
- Vitamin C-let's not forget it's winter here in NYC and everyone including myself has been under the weather.
Can't wait to share my experience again all of you, have a great week!